J. M. Morales & Associates (JMM) is a consulting firm specializing in transportation and traffic engineering, highway safety, work zone design, and continuing education and training. Engineering services provided include:
- Traffic Engineering and Traffic Safety
- Traffic Engineering Studies
- Expert Witness (Work Zone Traffic Control)
- Pedestrian Safety (Diagnostics and Countermeasures)
- Vulnerable Road User (VRU) Safety
- Work Zone Road Safety Audits (WZRSA)
- Road Safety Audits (RSA)
- Technology Transfer
- Continuing Education and Training Program Development/Presentations
- Technical Assistance and Writings
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Course Development
- Design of Temporary Traffic Control in Work Zones
- Spanish Language Training
- ATSSA Flagger Training and Certification (English and Spanish)
- Work Zone Traffic Control Plans (TCP) Design, Transportation Management Plans (TMPs) and PE approval
- Work Zone Design
- Meeting Facilitation
These services are based on our technical knowledge and experience in traffic engineering and on an established network of domestic and international contacts. The firm has completed several projects in the United States, Latin America and Africa. We have developed and conducted over 250 courses in work zone safety, traffic simulation, safety and others. The company possesses multilingual (English-Spanish-Portuguese) and multicultural skills.
Incorporated in 1995, J. M. Morales & Associates possesses a solid reputation for its technical excellence, hard work, and commitment to the transportation profession, both in the United States and Latin America. The firm, which specializes in transportation engineering and planning, possesses multilingual (English-Spanish-Portuguese) and multicultural skills, and it is a certified DBE firm in several states. Our experience, technical expertise, credibility, and established network of domestic and international contacts have benefited several clients. The firm is a DBE-certified firm in Virginia and Maryland.
J. M. Morales & Associates develops and negotiates custom-tailored consulting agreements to meet specific technical requirements, services, level of effort, deliverables, and schedule, with no “red tape”. Through our associates, company resources are augmented to meet specialized technical requirements and accelerated project schedules.